System Update Release Notes
- Acord 2 – Mapping of Other Vehicle and Mapping of Date of Loss.
- Acord 135 CA – There is a California version of the Acord 135.
- Acord 29 Master COI – Fixed issues with attaching Acord 101
- Policies with non-standard in-force periods not showing on Insured Details page.
- Finance Pro fixes – several minor issues have been fixed and improvements made.
- Simply Easier Payments Fixes – special characters in the Insured Name.
Existing Functionality Improvements:
- Default Task Categories added: Renewal, Policy Change, Claim, Service Request.
- Data Import Tool Improvements – Phone Number, Email, State and Zip code issues corrected. Improved error messages: correct message based on validation.
- Driver Violations added to Print Summary.
- Carrier Downloads – Export to Excel as well as Preview of Today’s transactions.
- Insureds and Policies Lists – Filter by Not Assigned Agent, CSR
- Commissions Rules – Agents Splits – ability to add multiple Agents
- More database tables and query optimizations to improve system response times.
- PL Rater Integration (additional Information will be posted in our Support Center)
- New Webmail Will replace current email sync. After the initial Beta tests are completed, we will make the new WebMail available to all agencies.
- Renewal Center. A Preview will be provided in the coming days.
- Billing Templates. Templated premium/fees/taxes structures per Carrier/LOB.
Some items slated for the next update:
- Received Payment Reassignment (to another Insured, Policy, or Invoice).
- Commission Rules Templates (per policy).
- Task Groups (for the new Renewal Center workflows).
As usual, we thank you for your continued support and trust!
– Your NowCerts Team