There was a system update over the weekend and here are some items that may be of interest to you.
- Homeowner Coverages (A-F) fixed mapping issue for Acord 27.
- Referral Source fixed on some Export to Excel grids.
- Fixed search for Postponed Send Certificates (which require agency approval).
- Carrier Downloads – Workers Comp Included/Excluded – fixed indicator on Acord 25.
- Carrier Downloads – Personal Package – System now properly displays all included Coverage sections and limits.
- Pending Cancels generate proper sequence of triggers for Automate365 – IPFS fixed issue with Agent Address – system defaults to using the agency address.
New features and System Enhancements
- Billing Company – added this new field to the policy details.
- Add GloveBox to the list of integrations in the agency profile (allowing agencies to control access to their data).
- New Integration added by request: Honor Capital Finance.
- New Integration added by request: First Insurance.
- Minor Adjustments to Property mapping for Acord 80 (HO applications).
- Carrier downloads: Missing carrier cases provide a better error message.
- Carrier downloads: Improved display of Underwriting message for eNotes .
- Acord 82 (Watercraft application), mapped to the latest version of the form.
- Service Request – “Add Vehicle” – improved the form (integrated widget and in-system) by adding several important fields.
- Service Request – “Add Driver” – improved the form (integrated widget and in-system) by adding several important fields.
- When adding a New Contact to an Insured/Prospect, allow the user to select from a list of existing contacts for the agency.
- Improved Prospect matching for incoming JSON applications. The system logic now checks phone and email in addition to the applicant name.
- We Signature doesn’t require Email to send files successfully.
- API improvement – Add Policy database ID for Vehicles, Drivers, and Properties.
As usual, we welcome your feedback.
Have a wonderful and productive day!